A refreshing beard balm that stimulates, smoothes and shapes.
Skin Type: Normal - Dry
- 24 hours of moisture
- 100% Certified Organic
- hand-crafted in small batches for freshness
controls: Provides comfortable hold, giving weight to rogue whiskers.
protect & recover: Seals hair cuticle and replenishes lost oils.
nourishes: Rich in Vitamin D.
restorative: Known for its’ stress reducing properties, Grapefruit essential oil gives an air of calm confidence.
improves mental clarity: Black Pepper Seed essential oil is known to clear the mind and restore inspiration.
complexion renewal: Lavender essential oil works to brighten and balance uneven dermal pigmentation.
awakens: Balsam essential oil naturally uplifts and energizes the senses.
Educated Beards - Balsam Eclipse Beard Balm (50ml / 1.7 fl.oz)
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,
Cera Alba (Beeswax)*,
Abies Balsamea Needle(Balsam Canada) Oil*
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*
Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil*
1. Using the back of a fingernail, deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand.
2. Warm the balm by rubbing your hands together until the product is soft and evenly distributed.
3. Starting at the neck and working upwards toward the jaw, massage the softened balm into the skin underneath. Apply through to the ends of the beard. Continue by “raking” the remaining product through the beard with the fingertips, using downwards strokes.
4. Finish off with our Executive Boar Bristle Brush, to remove dead skin cells and encourage even product distribution.
5. Further shaping may be completed with our Cellulose Acetate Luxury Comb.