CanesBalance® Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel is a clinically proven formula that treats the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis.
It helps relieve unpleasant odour and abnormal vaginal discharge. The effective treatment has the triple benefit of restoring vaginal pH balance, relieving symptoms and supporting the growth of protective lactic acid bacteria. The treatment is delivered in hygienic, easy-to-use single pre-filled tube applicators. It can be used alone or as an adjunct therapy with the antibiotic metronidazole to treat bacterial vaginosis.
CanesBalance® is Canada’s #1-selling BV treatment brand.*
Effectively treats the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis
Clinically proven to relieve abnormal odour and unusual discharge
Supports healthy vaginal flora by restoring pH balance
Easy-to-use, single pre-filled tube applicators
CanesBalance® can be used during pregnancy. As a precaution, pregnant women should still consult their doctor if they think they have a vaginal infection.
CanesBalance - Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using CanesBalance®.
Treatment: For effective relief from the symptoms of BV such as unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, use one tube daily for seven days.
Prevention: For women who frequently experience recurrent episodes of bacterial vaginosis symptoms, use one tube daily for three days after the end of your menstrual cycle.
CanesBalance® comes in hygienic, single-use tube applicators.
Step 1: Twist off the end tab, sit or lie in a comfortable position and gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
Step 2: Gently squeeze the applicator to release the contents.
Step 3: Remove the tube, still squeezing, and discard.
It is best to use CanesBalance® at bedtime. It may be helpful to wear a panty liner as it is common to notice slight leakage. This does not mean the treatment has not worked. Use only as directed.
• Store in a dry place at room temperature
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not use if foil wrapper is damaged
• If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before using Vagisense
• Read package insert carefully before using this product
• Do not freeze
• For in vitro diagnostic only
1) To ensure valid results, do not use VagiSense® in any of the following conditions:
(a) It is less than one day before or the day after your period
(b) There are signs of menstruation or any vaginal bleeding
(c) It is less than 12 hours after sexual intercourse or vaginal douching.
2) Do not insert the swab deeper than the handling point.
3) Do not use VagiSense® to test for sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea or syphilis.
4) Do not use VagiSense® until 72 hours after the application of vaginal preparations like contraceptive creams or lubricants.